- put the printers in order in the 3D LAB + check the position of the Filamentholder with Francesco
- go by team to an Assistent to do the “Wissentransfer” test
- do not exchange the printing plates or the locks; they are numbered!
- learn from printing errors (see Miroboard)
- applicants for AR: check your e-mail
- see the Miro Board to see the documents to be prepared for the final rendering (the final sheet arrives this afternoon)
- look for answers to your printing problems on the Prusa page and ask your colleagues
- read carefully the enclosed PDF
- stay close to the printer during the first layer and check back regularly; most problems can be solved at the beginning
- make a printing plan to manage the time
FOR THE END OF THE WEEK
- Main model: min. 70% 3D printed, it is possible to combine materials!
- Represent your architectural idea through a model, as well as drawings (Grundriss, section, perspective) and a rendering
- The final submission sheet will be available this afternoon
- SUBMISSION PDF