Welcome to the seminar week!
This will be an intense week where you will consolidate your knowledge of modelling, rendering and CADing in Rhino to best represent your architectural ideas. You will also learn how to use a 3D printer to print your first models.
- construction and handling of the 3D printer
- follow the online instructions for more details and ask us questions 🙂
- the printer must be ready and working by noon on Tuesday
- follow the steps of the tutorial 3D-Printing foundations (cube, colonade and bridge) and print it
- BE AWARE TO READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENT
Submission: 3d printer that works!
- build a physical model made of cardboard or Ton in a scale of 1:100 or 1:200 – VOLUMETRIC representation of exercise “2 Räume”
- use Rhino to build a digital model of your Entwurf’s exercise, with DETAILS of the interior of the model
- white model rendering of the Rhino model – follow the tutorial
- photo of the physical model
- min. one GOOD white rendering of the Rhino model
- photos of the model/plans of the “2 Räume” exercise – Stellewand (due on Monday 17.10)
The days always end with a feddback from Jonathan on the work done during the day, to be posted on the Miro Board.
A good week to everyone!