«HYTACBasics» is an open course suitable for all architecture students of the department. We take the perspective of an architect to explain the use of complex softwares like Rhino, ArchiCAD, Vectorworks or Revit in the design process of 3D-models for 3D-printing.
Time: Mondays 09:45 until 11:45
Place: HPH G1
Start of course: 27.09.2021
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Abgabe Miro Board
Day 0 – Vorübung
Day 1 – 27.09.2021
- Chapters 0 and 1 of Course: W-1a intro to Modeling for Architecture Design
Day 2 – 04.10.2021
- Chapters 2, 3 & 4 of Course: W-1a intro to Modeling for Architecture Design
- Modeling Exercise Nr. 2 “The Bridge” (exercise sheet on Miroboard)
- Application for “Augmented Reality”-Seminar Week Extension:
- Write to email@example.com until wednesday, 06.10.2021 12:00!
- We are looking for students who are excited and passionate about learning new tools and technology. Students do not require any pre-knowledge about augmented reality but should show a general interest in 3d software and a curiosity to learn basic coding and unity. We will provide the students with all necessary workflows and devices to follow the course. Therefore, the course is limited to a maximum amount of 15 students. The course is taught in English and German, so students should feel comfortable with English.
Day 3 – 11.10.2021
- online lecture – https://ethz.zoom.us/j/97184839231
- Chapters 1 and 2 of Course W-1b: Intro to White Render for Architecture Design
Day 4 – 18.10.2021
- Chapters 3,4 & 5 of Course W-1b: Intro to White Render for Architecture Design
- White Model Perspective & Section
Seminar Week – 25.10.2021 to 29.10.2021
- check Seminar Week Page
Day 5 – 01.11.2021
- from 10:30: access to 3d lab